Alright guys, I’ve reached my goal of 1000 followers, and as promised, here is my giveaway. It’s a thanks to everyone for sticking with me through all of my crazy-ness and fandom switching and whatnot.
So here’s what it all includes:
- SuperWhoLock t shirt from Redbubble. Just let me know the size and whether you want “girlie fit” or anything other than a sweatshirt.
- A custom made skirt of YOUR choosing from NerdAlertCreations on Etsy. The link is here for you to browse through and pick out whichever skirt you would like.
- One Game of Thrones House pendant of your choosing from Etsy
- Your very own CUSTOM Harry Potter wand. The link is here on Etsy and you can describe exactly what you want it to look like.
- Doctor Who Adipose earrings from Etsy.
- A pair of custom painted Doctor Who shoes (Which may be slightly different than what is shown) Just let me know the size (men/women)
- I cannot force you to follow me, but I would greatly greatly appreciate it.
- Likes and reblogs count
- Will ship anywhere and everywhere, including Narnia and Middle Earth
- Winner receives all that is shown, however if the winner does not want an item (or more) I will pick another person to receive what is left.
- Askbox must be open and participants willing to give me their address and other information if needed
- Winner had 24 hours to respond before I select another
- Giveaway ends April 28th at 11:59pm (EST time-that’s Michigan, right?)
- Feel free to message me with any questions!
Goodluck dearies :]
My sister,dean-winchester-loves-pie, is also having a giveaway. Feel free to check it and her blog out! You can see it here.
So, in honor of the AMAZING things that this country accomplished during this election (marriage equality in Maine, Maryland, and Washington, and voting down a state constitutional ban in Minnesota; New Hampshire’s all-female representation; the first openly gay Senator [who also happens to be a woman!]; and the reelection of a president who supports marriage equality), I figured a fitting way to celebrate would be maybe with a giveaway?
So bear with me, because this is the first time that I’m doing one of these. I guess reblog this post as many times as you want, and I will pick five winners using one of those random number generator things. Each of the five winners will get their pick of a t-shirt from the Fandoms Against H8 spreadshirt shop!
So, here’s how this is gonna work.
- Reblog as much as you want (but try not to be super annoying to your followers, as a courtesy).
- I don’t care if you’re following me or not.
- I can only ship to the countries that Spreadshirt can ship to, so keep that in mind (a list can be found here).
- The contest starts immediate and will end on November 28 (less than a month long, because I want people to be able to get stuff before Christmas, if they wanted to use it as a gift or something).
- Have fun!
Wish there was a “Some Masters marry Doctors” one since these are all directed at same sex and the TARDIS is a woman :\
ACTUALLY. The ones that I know are mostly gay pairings. Like, the captains and vulcans is a gay pairing from Star Trek, the doctors and high functioning sociopaths is a gay pairing from Sherlock, some hunters marry angels is a gay pairing from Supernatural, some time agents marry everyone is technically a bisexual and/or pansexual pairing from Doctor Who/Torchwood, some demigods marry front giants is a gay pairing from Thor/The Avengers. And (fandoms please don’t kill me) I don’t know about point men/forgers, hyperactive/sourwolves,or snipers/hackers. But the majority is gay pairings.
MORE LIKE DO ACID I MEAN YOUR FUCKING DOG IS TALKING TO YOU JESUS CHRIST
All of Darren’s posts on Joe Walker’s Facebook wall
Paul Rudd you are so perfect, I could implode.